Saturn Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Saturn owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Saturn have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Saturn problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2009 Saturn Auraseat frame broken#1
- 2010 Saturn Vuesteering wheel locked#2
- 2003 Saturn Vuetransmission failure#3
- 2001 Saturn SL1accelerates roughly#4
- 2007 Saturn Outlookair bag light on#5
- 2004 Saturn Ionair speed control not working properly#6
- 2004 Saturn Ionalarm system not working properly#7
- 2006 Saturn Ionall dash lights are flashing#8
- 2007 Saturn Outlookbattery keeps going dead#9
- 2006 Saturn Ionbroken timing chain#10