Saturn Ignition Switch Recall
In February, 2014, General Motors recalled 1.6 million vehicles because of a faulty ignition switch that has been linked to the deaths of 13 people. To make matters worse, the company may have known about the defect for over a decade.
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.
Where Interior Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2006 Ion key stuck in ignition 31 (100%)
- 2006 Ion engine won't shut off 25 (81%)
- 2007 Ion key stuck in ignition switch 20 (65%)
- 2005 Ion ignition switch faulty, no crank/no start 9 (29%)
- 2007 Ion key stuck in ignition while car is running, won't shut off 8 (26%)
- 2002 SL1 key was sliding out of ignition 5 (16%)
- 2008 Aura seat broken 4 (13%)